Regional Sales Manager US
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the new manager will be the focal point for the start-up of the new established US branch, offering specialised medical foods.
The aim is to set up, develop and manage the sales network in the hospital channel.
He/she will have the following main responsibilities:
* Developing the business plan for the US market and ensuring his successful implementation;
* Setting up and animating the sales force on the field and lead them in developing the hospital channel;
* Defining local policies and procedures coherently with the Group guidelines;
* Meet sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing the annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, initiating corrective actions;
* Analysing market trends and competitors and discovering new opportunities for growth;
* Ensuring profitable growth in sales and profitability, through planning, execution and proper management of a supportive team;
* Ensuring sales operations are at all times compliant in all its aspects with drug regulations, with Group policies and standards, in particular with HSE and Drug Safety aspects (FDA regulations);
* Cooperating with the Corporate functions (regulatory, marketing, quality, R&D, operations);
* Contributing to the international business plan for the Group.
We are looking for the future CEO of the US branch, with as 10+ years of experience as Area Manager addressing to clinicians and 3+ years of experience in the role and is still operative on the field; strong knowledge of the hospital market and familiarity with supportive care products for oncology, haematology, nephrology, cardiology and gastro.
He/she has already managed a group of sales people; has great motivational and communication skills and ability to read and generate reports, ledgers and market analyses.
Availability to travel as needed.
Fluency in Italian and English is essential.
Our client is a fast growing international player in developing nutraceutical products and medical devices.
According to the new International business plan, we are looking for the following:
Challenging career progress in the American pharma industry.